About MSI Americas
MSI Americas is a multinational company with presence in 14 countries throughout the Americas, trajectory in the Telecommunications & IT sector and the best work team. We believe in offering services and products that allow the humanized use of technology connecting it with society.
• Takes leadership role in execution of delivery projects
• Improves solutions and methods developed in the field for use to the wider practice (knowledge sharing)
• Creates, reviews and approves project deliverables e.g. Design recommendations, High Level Design, Low Level Design, Implementation/Change Management Plans
• Builds and/or leverage test environments as required to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues
• Leverages software skills and tools to configure, deploy and/or troubleshoot Cisco products and solutions. Contributes in the development of digital intellectual capital (e.g. scripts, digital signatures).
• Acts as a focal point for problem resolution for assigned customer engagements. Assures proper and quick resolution of complex customer problems across an appropriate range of technologies
Skills & Experience:
• Helps customer to plan, design, and implement Cisco products, services and solutions Drives technology design, implementation, execution and/or optimization for customer projects/accounts.
• Works with customers to plan, design, configure and/or diagnose Cisco’s suite of products, services and solutions to accelerate customer outcomes
• Assists customers with integration and implementation of tools, systems and service assurance
• Supports presale activities and translate business requirements into solution design
• Builds customer simulations in test labs to resolve/validate complex problems and compatibility issues
• Creates and delivers customer collateral, portals, documentation and knowledge transfer
• Aligns technical deliverables to customer business outcomes
• Drives customer technology transitions, influencing solution architectures and services
• Complies with and supports company policies and processes and utilizes relevant tools to effectively execute the role and support Professional Services’ strategies and goals