About MSI Americas
MSI Americas is a multinational company with presence in 14 countries throughout the Americas, trajectory in the Telecommunications & IT sector and the best work team. We believe in offering services and products that allow the humanized use of technology connecting it with society.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in telecommunications engineering or related field.
- Juniper Certifications JNCIA/JNCIS-SEC/ JNCIA-Junos/ JNCIS –SP/ JNCIS – ENT / JNCIA-DevOps / JNCDA
- Cisco certifications CCNA/CCNP/CCIE is a plus.
- Knowledge of Data Center solutions and technologies. / Certification in JNCIP-DC / JNCIE – DC is a plus
- Juniper hardware experience.
- Juniper SRX Firewall Configuration.
- Fluent English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus).
- Team Worker
Skills & Experience:
- Engineering and design experience in networking industry. Expertise in creating repeatable, reliable, scalable network architectures, with fault tolerance; performance tuning; monitoring systems; statistics/metrics collection; and disaster recovery.
- Expert working knowledge (including the ability to setup, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot) Cisco routers; switches; enterprise VPN solutions; Juniper SRX firewalls.
- Understanding of transport protocols, routing protocols, and security/authentication protocols at all layers of the OSI model with emphasis on TCP/IP are essential.
- Knowledge of networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, EtherChannel, 802.1Q trunking, MLS, HSRP, QoS, multicast, 802.11, IPsec, RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP, T-1/E-1, BRI/PRI, MPLS, and caching services.
- Strong knowledge in segment routing and core – edge
- Demonstrated the ability to design, install, and troubleshoot local-area and wide-area enterprise networks.
- Layer 2 technologies, Spanning Tree, LAG, MC-LAG, Virtual Chassis
- CLOS Architecture, HA Design Concepts, EVPN, VPLS
- Virtualization, VMware, Containerization (Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes)
- Automation, Python Scripting, Ansible, YANG, Bash Scripting
- SDN, OpenStack, Contrail, VXLAN, Chef, Puppet
- Packet-Optical, DWDM, OTN