About MSI Americas
MSI Americas is a multinational company with presence in 14 countries throughout the Americas, trajectory in the Telecommunications & IT sector and the best work team. We believe in offering services and products that allow the humanized use of technology connecting it with society.
- Train and motivate field representatives.
- Assign territories, schedules and appropriate supplies and equipment to staff members.
- Travel to customer sites and evaluate field representatives.
- Generate reports highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of each Field Representative.
- Assisting employees to improve and tracking staff progress.
- Submitting reports generated.
- Maintain all field rules and responsibilities and ensure field reps adhere to the rules.
- Respond to all on-call duties and support field reps under your supervision.
Skills & Experience:
- Engineer graduated or about to graduate, with knowledge in agile methodologies, processes and data analysis services (Power BI, etc).
- Experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Strong IT skills.
- Full time availability, extended hours depending on weekly rollout and possibility of working weekends (2 weekends per month at least).”