About MSI Americas
MSI Americas is a multinational company with presence in 14 countries throughout the Americas, trajectory in the Telecommunications & IT sector and the best work team. We believe in offering services and products that allow the humanized use of technology connecting it with society.
About the position
The software engineer role is to work with team working on Automation solutions leveraging software products and tools from both Cisco and non – Cisco (Opensource, 3rd party) vendors. The Automation solutions may be comprised of software products and tools such as NSO, BPA and CWM
• Understand the market-in/industry and customer requirements.
• Design the solution using Cisco and 3rd party products with potential extensions and customizations.
• Implementation of solution including integration into existing customer’s OSS/BSS systems package and deploy solution in the target environments.
• Perform integration, system and acceptance testing in various non-production as well as in a customer’s production environment.
• Provide day to day support and ongoing optimization.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electronic or Telecommunications engineers.
• 3 years of prior experience of complex and highly scalable customer software projects.
• Experienced on Agile software development methodology.
• Advanced Englsih.
• The Software engineer works with a virtual team of Engineers and testers and externally, the candidate will work with customer’s technical leads and middle management.
• Comprehension of solution, requirements and documentation.
• Test-Driven and Behavior Driven development (TDD/BDD).
• Software customization.
• Software deployment architecture and software packaging.
• System and customer acceptance testing.