About MSI Americas
MSI Americas is a multinational company with presence in 14 countries throughout the Americas, trajectory in the Telecommunications & IT sector and the best work team. We believe in offering services and products that allow the humanized use of technology connecting it with society.
About the position
High Touch Engineer – This Technical Leader role provides in-depth reactive/solving expertise in Routing Protocols and Data Center with Switching technologies to large SP customers
• Drives problem resolution for issues experienced in customer environments.
• Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves incidents related to Cisco products, services or solutions.
• Provides answers for products, services or solutions questions.
• Creates or updates, and delivers problem resolution, project collateral and/or knowledge transfer.
• Assists in documenting and resolving technical problems found in products and solutions.
• Engages and drives appropriate resources for escalations
• Maintains accurate documentation in incident and knowledge management systems
• Ensures case management guidelines are followed
• Effectively communicates (verbal and written) with the customer and Cisco stakeholders on status and progress of service requests
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or equivalent.
- CCIE Preferred; other Cisco Certifications required.
- Advanced English.
- At least 5 years of experience in troubleshooting on NCS5500, NCS540, XVr9K (virtuel ASR9K) and Nexus9K with ACI platforms.
- Experienced with Service provider technologies like MPLS, Segment routing, L3-VPN, L2-VPN, EVPN
- Expert level knowledge on services/protocols like ISIS, BGP, MPBGP, SR-MPLS
- Expert level knowledge in IOS-XR
- Experienced in above services with dual stack IPv4 and IPv6.
- Experienced troubleshooting in single and multi-pod ACI fabric