What is the Silver Partner program?
The objective of the “Silver Partners” Program is to generate alliances in favor of technological and commercial expansion, resulting in the generation of synergies with specialized professionals who add their functional and consulting expertise to that of MSI Americas, enhancing the possibilities of new businesses and expanding them in the region and in the world.
The partner program is based on two essential concepts: trust and teamwork, thus obtaining better results and high added value for customers.
- Sales and product training.
- Commissions based on commitment and results.
- Recognition for meeting goals.
- Specialized support.
Be part of a team of
- Highly competitive professionals.
What do you need to be a Silver Partner?
- Proven experience in the sales area of at least 5 years in the Telecommunications, Cybersecurity, and/or Cloud services market.
- Extensive knowledge of the local Telecommunications & IT market.
- Have a client portfolio.
- Negotiation and leadership skills.