Basic understanding of IP switching and routing, including commonly used dynamic routing protocols.
Knowledge of Networking Protocols TCP/IP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS and Firewalls is desirable.
Basic understanding of configuration scripting via industry standard CLI interfaces
Basic understanding of XML, HTML, HTTP, SOAP • Basic understanding of CPE device (DSL, ONT) configuration files, service flows and CPE troubleshooting
Proficient with one or more computer operating systems:
Microsoft Windows (server)
• Networking (Switching/Routing)
• English level must be superior
• Linux knowledge.
• Device Testing experience.
• Quickly Learn New technical abilities
• Data Networking, TCP/IP, routing protocols
• Proficiency with test/monitoring equipment is a plus
• Android and/or IOS applications
• Web Applications
• Data networking
• Java, J2EE development/deployment experience
• TR068, TR069 and TR181 Specifications desired not mandatory
1. Devices testing via Web Application.
2. Writing reports and documenting issues.
3. Analyzing logs into Linux servers and setting up devices at the lab.
Certifications • CCNA Certification or equivalent is a plus.
Superior Communications Skills