MSI carefully selects projects based on our experience in the telecom industry.
• Placement of 1,000+ skilled people placed in mobile technology projects in the past 6 years
• Successful 2G and 3G network implementations in Latin America
• 2G and 3G field infrastructure deployment , audit and technical training
• 3G wireless network optimization in Buenos Aires resulting in leadership in mobile communications
• 3G network support contract in Bolivia achieving superior KPIs delivering world class performance levels
• Provision of remote network CARE support to operators in Canada and Latin America including technology migration, software upgrades, KPI definition and high level trouble shooting
¿Ready to be a part of something bigger?
Join the team
At this time there are one new open opportunities
It is still pending when a new one opens. Thank you.
• Location: Tampa/St Petersburg
• Category: Accounting
• Employment Type: High level professional
MSI LLC, a company with an international presence in the market of mobile telecommunications and information systems solutions , requires a high level professional accounting administrator.
The candidate will be responsible for carrying out and leading the monthly accounting closing, generating end-of-month comparative financial reports, making journal entries, reconciliation of various asset accounts, monthly corporate accounts payable and the updating of accounts receivable.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Two years of progressively responsible experience for major company or division of a large corporation.
Should have experience in partnering with an operational team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
• Quickbooks, Excel, Word and other applications
• Bi-lingual Spanish; Portuguese a plus
• Planning and organizing
• Strong communication skills
• Information and task monitoring
• Problem analysis
• Judgment and problem-solving
• High level of initiative
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Developing close collaborations remotely, including other states and countries
• Maintaining trust and confidentiality
• Professionally motivated with a desire to learn
Interested professionals should send their resume to: Helen.Valdez@msiamericas.com until December 17th, 2018.